An exciting opportunity is available within Vision Drive to join our award-winning team based in Lincoln as an Administrator as part of our company growth plan.
Location: Nettleham (LINCOLN)
Type: Full time
Salary: £16,500-£18,000 per annum
The right candidate will be organised, with good attention to detail, confident on the phone with a friendly and outgoing manner and have previous customer service experience or from a customer service background.
Vision Drive is one of the fastest growing companies in our region and we are seeking committed and forward-thinking individuals to join our winning team.
Our values and culture circulate around honest and caring customer service, with a passion for making sure they get the best possible result for our customers and business.
• Maintain the day to day running of the office.
• Ensuring excellent customer service by answering the telephone.
• Supporting all staff within the office as and when required.
• Assisting with recruitment process ensuring all paperwork is always correct and up to date.
• To assist business & operational procedures & systems including HR, Quality Control, Finance and Auditing.
• Monitor & maintain supplies & resources.
• Maintain up-to-date petty cash records and driver expenses.
• Collate and updating spreadsheets on a weekly basis.
• Assist with all financial record keeping and processes, including invoice generation, aged debt, credit control, supplier payment, and data entry.
• Updating driver data/sub-contractors/supplier details on the company system.
• Protect the company from all forms of data loss, including developing and maintaining appropriate security arrangements and data backup; comply and ensure compliance with company confidentiality rules and procedures.
• Any other duties or tasks that may reasonably be assigned to you Managers or Directors.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritise workload when under pressure.
• Motivated, self-learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong MS Office/Outlook/Excel experience.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org